Here's a roundup of some of the events taking place across the country during Responsible Business Week
Monday 24 April
- The future of digital is human! Leading a debate on creating an inclusive digital future for all, Amanda Mackenzie, BITC CEO, will be joined by Frances O'Grady, TUC General Secretary and Carolyn Fairbairn Director General of the CBI. Lord Price CVO, Minister of State for International Trade, will also talk about the changing nature of work. To find out more click here
Tuesday 25 April
- Ensuring an inclusive digital revolution Learning Forums: Learn how industry leaders are tackling digital disruption and the ways they are facing challenges and opportunities of being a responsible business in a digital word. To find out more click here
- Stop the press! Responsible Business Awards short-list is announced.
Wednesday 26 April
- BERG Annual Resilience Day. What happens when disaster strikes?
Thursday 27 April
- Zero Carbon Summit: A major summit, sponsored by EDF and Grantham Centre, will explore how a net zero economy can boost growth, deliver new jobs and build a stronger society. To find out more click here
- Responsible Investment: This open discussion will consider if Responsible Investors are able to change the financial system, and what evidence is there that they are making it all work. To find out more click here
Friday 28 April
- Connected Business : The New Economy To find out more click here
- Give & Gain : Connected Conversations: Business in the Community will organise a series of 'community conversations' across the country, inviting charities and community groups to network with businesses and local government, and to present a challenge they currently face. To find out more click here