Here's a roundup of some of the events that took place during Responsible Business Week 2017
Monday 24 April
- The future of digital is human! Leading a debate on creating an inclusive digital future for all, Amanda Mackenzie, BITC CEO, was joined by Frances O'Grady, TUC General Secretary and Carolyn Fairbairn Director General of the CBI. Lord Price CVO, Minister of State for International Trade, also talked about the changing nature of work. Read our live blog from the event.
Tuesday 25 April
- Ensuring an inclusive digital revolution Learning Forums: Industry leaders including speakers from Fujitsu, Airbnb and Uber, talked about tackling digital disruption and the ways they are facing challenges and opportunities of being a responsible business in a digital word.
- Stop the press! The Responsible Business Awards short-list was announced. Find out more here.
Wednesday 26 April
- BERG Annual Resilience Day. What happens when disaster strikes? Find out here.
Thursday 27 April
- Zero Carbon Summit: A major summit, sponsored by EDF Energy and the Grantham Centre for Sustainable Futures, explored how a net zero economy can boost growth, deliver new jobs and build a stronger society.
- Responsible Investment: This open discussion considered if Responsible Investors are able to change the financial system, and what evidence is there that they are making it all work.
Friday 28 April
- Give & Gain : Connected Conversations: Business in the Community organised a series of 'community conversations' across the country, inviting charities and community groups to network with businesses and local government, and to present a challenge they currently faced. To find out more click here